Privacy Project Coordinator
Fulfillment | Tempe, AZ | Full Time
ReputationDefender® provides online reputation and digital privacy solutions for individuals and businesses. We are looking for an entry-level Privacy Project Coordinator to complete removal strategies and other fulfillment tasks related to our Privacy Products. In this role, you will work cross-functionally between departments to coordinate the proper fulfillment of ReputationDefender’s services in accordance with our client’s objectives and the company's best practices.
- Monitor, audit, and execute removal strategies for Executive Privacy accounts, ensuring proper fulfillment, efficacy, and quality, and complete due diligence tasks to maintain high standards
- Remove personal data from online sources, completing your queue of tasks according to standard fulfillment turnaround times
- Partner with Account Managers to ensure that client expectations are properly set, identify solvable issues, and suggest and implement solutions to fulfillment challenges
- Complete ad-hoc assignments related to client removals and campaign fulfillment, as requested
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of internet browsers and Google Apps
- Strong consulting, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- Analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize a large volume of tasks across multiple accounts
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and work well under pressure
- Ability to consistently deliver results under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
The Privacy Project Coordinator position is open to remote candidates in CA, AZ, OR, and VA, or candidates local to our office in Tempe, AZ. ReputationDefender’s offices are currently closed due to COVID-19. We will interview, hire, onboard, and train for this position entirely remotely to ensure the safety of our candidates and employees during the coronavirus pandemic. Candidates local to the Tempe, AZ office can choose to work onsite once we are able to return safely.
Pay & Benefits
This is a full-time, non-exempt position with a starting hourly rate of $15.00. ReputationDefender offers company-sponsored group health plans, a 401(k) plan, and generous paid time off policies.
ReputationDefender is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.