Sales | Tempe, AZ | Full Time
ReputationDefender® provides online reputation and digital privacy solutions for individuals and businesses. ReputationDefender is looking for a sales professional who is able to thrive in a start-up environment that is fast-paced, competitive and constantly changing.
As a Reputation Advisor (Account Manager), you will be responsible for overseeing progress on client accounts, maintaining customer satisfaction, finding solutions to any concerns presented by the client, and proactively looking out for the client’s best interests as they relate to the account in question.
The Reputation Advisor will be the primary customer-facing representative of ReputationDefender. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Manage, develop, and maintain a portfolio of 250-300 accounts representing approximately $1.5M.
- Understand, position, and sell the portfolio of ReputationDefender products and services.
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services and opportunities within the targeted account area.
- Assist clients with the on-boarding process, which includes understanding the client’s objectives, collecting client information, and ensuring that fulfillment teams have sufficient materials to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Provide technical/functional support, advice, and SEO/online reputation best practices to customers and prospective clients.
- Liaise with the Publishing and Editorial, Product Management, and Advanced Client Solutions teams to ensure the client’s needs are met and to identify new opportunities.
- Find and develop new cross-sell and upsell opportunities that best fit the customer’s needs through their engagement
- Ensure successful delivery of client solutions throughout each account’s lifespan.
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- Make a minimum required number of outbound calls to current ReputationDefender’s clients.
- In real time, accurately track and record customer communications in Salesforce.
- Gather feedback from customers and relay the information to management in order to improve ReputationDefender’s products and services
- Be a positive contributor to the team, in order to maximize ReputationDefender LLC short and long-term revenue targets.
- Strong computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO, and social media
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management role
- Past history of consistent quota attainment
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries, ability to multitask
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done and help colleagues
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics and sharing knowledge with others
- Able to represent ReputationDefender with a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness
- Able to work scheduled shifts within ReputationDefender’s phone availability window