Sales | Tempe, AZ | Full Time
Your Role & Mission
ReputationDefender® provides online reputation and digital privacy solutions for individuals and businesses. ReputationDefender is looking for a sales professional who can thrive in a fast-paced environment that is competitive and constantly changing.
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing progress on client accounts, maintaining customer satisfaction, finding solutions to any concerns presented by the client, and proactively looking out for the client’s best interests related to the account in question.
COVID-19 Information: The Account Manager position is a full-time role assigned to work in our Tempe, AZ office location. However, ReputationDefender's Tempe office is currently closed due to COVID-19. We will interview, hire, onboard, and train for this position entirely remotely to ensure the safety of our candidates and employees during the coronavirus outbreak. Candidates must be prepared to work remotely from home for the short-term and must also be willing to work onsite in our Tempe, AZ office once we can return safely.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Competitive Group Health and Insurance plans, including 401K
Friendly work environment
Monthly lunch stipends
We do a weekly SPIF
The Account Manager will be the primary customer-facing representative of ReputationDefender. The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Manage, develop, and maintain a portfolio of 250-300 accounts representing approximately $1.5M.
- Understand, position, and sell the portfolio of ReputationDefender products and services.
- Develop and maintain a quality pipeline of services and opportunities within the targeted account area.
- Assist clients with the onboarding process, which includes understanding the client’s objectives, collecting client information, and ensuring that fulfillment teams have sufficient materials to achieve the client’s objectives.
- Provide technical/functional support, advice, and SEO/online reputation best practices to customers and prospective clients.
- Liaise with the Publishing and Editorial, Product Management, and Advanced Client Solutions teams to ensure the client’s needs are met and identify new opportunities.
- Find and develop new cross-sell and upsell opportunities that best fit the customer’s needs through their engagement.
- Ensure successful delivery of client solutions throughout each account’s lifespan.
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- Make a minimum required number of outbound calls to current ReputationDefender’s clients.
- In real-time, accurately track and record customer communications in Salesforce.
- Gather feedback from customers and relay the information to management to improve ReputationDefender’s products and services
- Be a positive contributor to the team to maximize ReputationDefender LLC's short and long-term revenue targets.
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales position with assigned sales targets, as well as a proven ability to meet or exceed assigned sales targets
- Advanced knowledge of the Internet and Internet search technologies
- Computer literacy and product or technical expertise in online privacy, SEO, and social media
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills
- Track record of success in a fast-paced, independent account management role
- History of consistent quota attainment
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries, ability to multitask
- You have a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done and help colleagues.
- You're highly enthused for learning new topics and sharing knowledge with others.
- You're able to represent ReputationDefender with a high degree of integrity and trustworthiness
- You're able to work scheduled shifts within ReputationDefender’s phone availability window
DETAILS OF POSITION:
Full-time non-exempt role reporting to the Reputation Advisor Manager based in Tempe, AZ
During COVID, you will be working remotely from home but will be required to work in-office at our Tempe, AZ location when it is safe to do so.
Availability to work a scheduled shift Monday through Friday consistently during the hours of
7:00 am - 4:00 pm MST
8:00 am - 4:30 pm MST
9:00 am - 6:00 pm MST
You will also be required to work on one of the rotating Saturday shifts from 7:00 am - 4:00 pm MST. Scheduled shifts are subject to change slightly due to Daylight Savings Time.
Competitive compensation and benefits package including healthcare, paid vacation, and 401k.
ReputationDefender is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.