Product Management | San Francisco, CA
Growth PM @ Remind101
Based in San Francisco, CA, Remind101 is one the fastest growing, venture-backed startups in education.
Millions of teachers, students and parents in over 10,000 schools rely on Remind101 everyday. We’re building a powerful communication platform that is already changing the nature of how teachers, students and parents communicate. Using technology like Remind101, schools have been shown to increase classroom participation by almost 50% and increase homework turnin rates by over 40%.
Backed by published research and user testimony, our product improves grades, keeps students engaged and most importantly, solves a real problem for teachers, who at the end of the day are the true enablers. If you would like to use your skills to change education, we hope you will consider applying.
You own growth and retention for Remind101. You feed the top of the funnel and you make sure users stay in, and you catch them if they fall out.
Who we are looking for:
* You are a strategic thinker who seeks data-driven truths about the company
* You keep our data dashboard up to date and make sure we are tracking everything, and that we are making quantitative decisions
* You provide commentary on statistically meaningful results after new features are launched
* You are hands on and roll up your sleeves. You readily switch from writing SQL queries to get an answer to a hunch, to A/B testing email copy and product features, to brainstorming new growth ideas with engineers.
* You have a desire to take ownership at a young company and use data to lead company decisions.
* You will plan and project manage features to accelerate viral growth
* Prior experience using data + analytics to inform product decisions
* Experience with SQL
* Prior experience managing growth for consumer software
* 4+ years of relevant work experience
* Fluent in Excel or comparable analysis software
* Demonstrated passion for creativity and analytical decision making
* Excellent verbal communication and data analysis skills
Nice to have:
* Undergraduate degree in math/science/engineering
What we can offer you:
* Competitive salary
* Full health benefits
* Generous stock options
* Relocation to SF if you need it
* Team trips (just got back from Tahoe)
* Tech budget
* Open vacation policy
* Monthly Hack Days (this is your day to hack on whatever you want)
* Open source your work: if it makes sense to open source something you built on the job, we’re on board
* Trips to technical conferences
* Stocked kitchen and fridge
* Foosball table, couches, 20-foot loft ceilings w/lots of light
* Weekly team lunches