Product | Austin, TX | Full Time
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
At Remarkable Health, we develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class success software platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point as we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the Best Arizona Companies of 2017!
What This Role is About
The UX Designer is committed to implementing software solutions that allow our product to fully compete in the behavioral health industry. In this role, your goal is to create the most effective and impactful experience for the end-user through the design and implementation of product enhancements. This is done through leveraging usability testing and various feedback measurements to gain insights into customer behavior and market needs.
- Build and establish a baseline for usability metrics to ensure UX designs and interactions are developed for an optimal experience of user goals and tasks
- Develop engagement metrics to create an understanding of how end-users currently interact with software
- Advise on current product enhancements and new product opportunities
- Participate and lead all aspects of new product enhancement, including: design sessions, wireframing, prototyping, UX acceptance testing, and user feedback
Who We’re Looking For
- A collaborator who can communicate with various parties to deliver the best possible end product and design
- An implementer who can create and design dashboards to easily communicate complex data to end-users
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, InVision, or equivalent design tools
- Experience working with cross-functional agile teams
- 5+ years’ experience in UX design and development
- 5+ years’ experience designing interfaces for multiple platforms and form factors (web, iOS, Android; phone, tablet, desktop)
- A leader who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms)
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.