Product | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing, 50 person software company located in Scottsdale, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The UX Designer is tasked to work across different product lines and is committed to optimizing the experience and making tasks 10x easier for our users. We are looking for a candidate that is passionate about design and creating simple, natural workflows for our user base. This role will execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering and conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
To be successful, the Designer must be passionate and talented to help design new features and reimagine the old. This is a unique opportunity to make a meaningful and lasting impact on our product, and have the creative freedom to shape the foundation of our solutions.
Who We’re Looking For
●A thoughtful do-er? It’s not enough to be insightful; regularly get your hands dirty with a can-do attitude.
●Able to make the case for your recommendations through research, experimentation and data?
●Collaborative and willing to design with your peers?
●Flexible and willing to throw something away, take it back out of the trash can, and crumple it back up again as we learn more about the solution space?
●Able to own your design solution from soup to nuts to ensure what it looks like in production matches your design?
●Passionate for every user interface you help design. Our goal is to exceed our users’ expectations and user-friendliness is an essential aspect of the deliverable.
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
●Design natural user experiences and interactions for all products and platforms
●Collaboratively work with Product Managers and Developers to communicate UX vision for products and ensure projects are delivered in alignment with the vision
●Create high level personas, storyboards, wireframes, user flows, process flows, site maps, and prototypes to design new and exciting products and features
●Proactively identify UX improvements; propose valuable product workflows for customers
●Understand business and customer drivers within our products and distinct user bases
●Conduct competitor and customer analysis
●Conduct user research and usability testing
●Analyze user feedback and activity, iterate to enhance user experience
●Conceive, document, and evangelize design guidelines, best practices, and standards
●Present designs and coherently articulate what the design elements are meant to communicate
●Keep up-to-date with the latest UX trends, techniques, and technologies
●Understand and advocate for the needs of the users and their experience
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in visual arts, graphic design, human computer interaction or commensurate work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in UX design and development
- 5+ years of experience designing interfaces for multiple platforms and form factors (web, iOS, Android; phone, tablet, desktop)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, InVision or equivalent visual design tools
- Demonstrable ability to work within constraints – technical, business, time or other
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively relay ideas and recommendations
It's a plus for you to have:
- Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio
- Experience designing dashboards that easily communicate complex data to the users
- Experience working with cross-functional, agile teams
- Experience working with offshore and distributed onshore teams
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.