Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
Product | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members - check out our GlassDoor reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master will be expected to deliver projects with predictable consistency, efficiency, and success. As the Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master, you will implement agile best practices to ensure our development team is building and testing software with efficiency.
Who We’re Looking For
- Comfortable making tough decisions
- Independent and resourceful with the initiative to get things done
- Enthusiastic and passionate about process
- A strong oral and written communicator
- A team builder
- Experienced in running effective meetings
- Someone with a track record for delivering on time and within budget
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Lead and facilitate sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, and other Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Work closely with Product Managers to regularly groom the product backlog
- Assist project team to remove and resolve issues in a timely manner to prevent schedule impacts
- Ensure cross-functional alliance and adherence to organization-wide prioritization
- Establish routine and frequent meetings with stakeholders and downstream impacted organizations (implementation, training, support)
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Define and implement internal metrics system
- Identify risks, and development/facilitation of risk mitigation actions
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding project/program status
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Project Manager in a multi-team/multi-project environment
- Background in Application Development, Product Management or Technical Project Management
- Experience with Kanban and/or Scrum
- Strong skills in resource planning and assessment, as well as financial planning and risk assessment
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong expectation management, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organized, self-directed business style, with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple functions
- Collaborative nature
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or
- PMI Agile Certified Professional (PMI-ACP) or
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
- Proficiency with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with healthcare industry and software development
- Experience integrating and deploying applications across diverse technological platforms
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.