Engineering | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The System Administrator is a fully remote position that will support the infrastructure across the organization to ensure high availability and system efficiency and provide data insight and analysis to internal teams. Other key responsibilities include:
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs, including backup files
- Ensure the systems and environment are monitored proactively to maintain system up-time
- Maintain hardware and software inventory to keep track of licensing and purchasing needs for the budget process
- Analyzing system logs to identify potential issues with computer systems and develop a plan to execute immediate or to present to leadership for sign off
- Assist in troubleshooting application performance issues. Provide development and architecture support to quickly diagnose and resolve any issues encountered
- Fully document any infrastructure or workforce changes for easy consumption
- Ensure the workforce is trained and aware of any company wide changes that need to be made for compliance, security or new application roll-outs
- Empower internal teams with data insights to inform and fulfill strategic objectives and goals
- Provide product usage metrics and analysis to the company
- Monitor usage metrics, understand business-based explanations for trends and patterns in customer life-cycle behavior
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelors degree or equivalent of 4 years of experience
- Minimum of 4 years of system administration in Windows Server based systems
- Programming and administrative skills in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working customer facing IT tickets and communicating issues to account managers
- Experience implementing comprehensive, efficient infrastructure architecture
- Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment
- Ability to be an effective team member working remotely
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems
- Maintaining data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy and consistency are at the core of all we do, so this is a must
- Validated skills and experience in developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting in PowerBI
- Experience working in a startup technology company or healthcare EMR industry
- Microsoft SQL Server DBA Experience
- Experience with implementing processes, guidelines, and standards
- Experience with common infrastructure remote monitoring and management applications.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com