Finance | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
At Remarkable Health, we develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class success software platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the Best Arizona Companies of 2017!
What This Role is About
The Staff Accountant will play an integral role in accurately preparing and reporting accounting records at Remarkable Health. You will be responsible for a variety of general accounting functions, preparing financial statements and performing financial analysis, all as a means to effectively report up-to-date information as the company makes vital product and growth decisions.
- Prepare and post journal entries, including the maintenance of standard journal entries
- Perform general ledger account reconciliations, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Prepare and send accurate monthly customer product and service billing invoices, including the support of collection efforts through customer communications
- Assist with month end close procedures
- Assist with review and management of accounts payable and receivable
- Create and prepare finance-related material for quarterly Board of Director meetings
Who We’re Looking For
- A diligent individual with a strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Exceptional ability to analyze and find solutions to problems
- An individual with a strong desire to consistently learn and develop
- Strong communication skills with the ability to navigate conversations with team members, customers and vendors
- Experience with Excel
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Someone who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. remarkablehealth.com