Engineering | Austin, TX | Full Time
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
At Remarkable Health, we develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class success software platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the Best Arizona Companies of 2017!
What This Role is About
The Software Developer has a strong commitment to delivering the best possible customer experience through software solutions, including areas such as scalability and reusability when designing applications. Your success in this role will be found through a creative vision and technical know-how to help drive the success of our product.
- Design and develop applications based on N-tier architecture and a primary focus on the services model
- Develop full stack applications utilizing a variety of tech stacks and tools
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates, and work plans
- Support the product management team with design and scoping of projects
- Assess opportunity for application and process improvement and prepare documentation for implementing changes
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly detail-oriented individual with a commitment to ensuring accuracy on a consistent basis
- An individual with strong organizational skills who embraces multi-tasking and manages time effectively
- An implementer who influences exceptional performance, who can execute and deliver results
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with relational and NoSQL databases
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years’ Agile/scrum experience
- 3+ years’ experience in software development
- A leader who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. remarkablehealth.com