Senior Systems Administrator
Operations | Chandler, AZ | Full Time
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Phoenix, AZ. Everything we create at Remarkable Health is designed to eliminate obstacles and friction that prevent our customers from doing what they are meant to do. Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. Our typical customer is a provider, clinic administrator, or business owner who has dedicated themselves to caring for clients in need of behavioral health services. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who share our values and are interested in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Want to see more of our culture? See our personality in action here: http://muse.cm/260x3oA
Hear from other team members - check out our GlassDoor reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
Remarkable Health is seeking a Systems Administrator II to be part of the team within IT Shared Services. Within IT Shared Services, the team is responsible for all IT solutions in supporting corporate initiatives as well as customer level engagements. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to: support of all IT Infrastructure, workstations, network, VOIP, printing, and production environments for customers as well as software development.
- Knowledge in best practices in ITIL.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting desktop class operating systems including Windows 7/8/10+ and Mac operating systems.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting desktop applications including Microsoft Office 2010/2013, Internet Explorer, common antivirus applications, and desktop imaging software.
- Intermediate level of knowledge configuring, troubleshooting and supporting cloud based applications including Office 365, Skype, and hosted file storage.
- Advanced level of knowledge troubleshooting and resolving hardware related issues on vendors such Dell.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft server operating systems including Windows 2008/2012+. Linux OS experience helpful.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, and supporting server related applications including MS Exchange 2007/2010/+ and SharePoint 2007/2010/+ .
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012+ instances, as well as moderate knowledge of DBA related tasks.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting Microsoft System Center suite, including Data Protection Manager, Configuration Manager, and Operations Manager.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting virtualization technologies, preferably VMWare vSphere 5+.
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, and supporting Microsoft Remote Desktop Services including Remote Desktop Web Access and Remote Desktop Gateway.
- Intermediate level knowledge of common scripting languages, including but not limited to DOS, WSH/VBS, PowerShell, and T-SQL.
- Intermediate level knowledge of TCP/IP, sub netting, routing, switching, VLANs, firewalls and VPN tunnels.
- Advanced level of knowledge for storage related technologies including SAN storage systems and iSCSI storage.
- Advanced level of knowledge with common infrastructure remote monitoring and management applications.
- Knowledge of HiPAA IT policies and practices is preferred
- IT Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Leadership and mentoring of junior staff (L1’s).
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability advise, recommend and present actions involving complex issues to senior management.
- Establish, Document and update Standard Operating Procedures relating to IT Topology, Business Continuity Plan (BCP), and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A+ certification preferred.
- BA/ BS in Information Technology or Technology related degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of related experience in high volume environment.
- Microsoft or similar certifications associated with degrees of knowledge as related to requirements.