Senior System Administrator
Engineering | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Sr. System Administrator will build, deploy and support the infrastructure across the organization to ensure high availability and system efficiency. With the responsibility of keeping the organization and applications secure, the Sr. System Administrator will stay up to date on security trends in the industry. Additionally, this role will develop and execute plans to keep the systems, data, facilities and employees safe. Other key responsibilities include:
- Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs, including backup files
- Keep the highest level of uptime and productivity in the office repair and recover hardware or software failures
- Maintain hardware and software inventory to keep track of licensing and purchasing needs for the budget process
- Installing new or rebuilding existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Analyzing system logs to identify potential issues with computer systems and develop a plan to execute
- Assist in troubleshooting application performance issues. Provide development and architecture support needed to quickly diagnose and resolve any issues encountered.
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies through automation, system standards, documentation, and training
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of 4 years of experience
- Minimum of four years of system administration experience implementing comprehensive, efficient infrastructure architecture.
- Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to replicate, diagnose and resolve problems
- Proactively review contract renewals, domain registrations, security certificates, etc.
- Maintaining data center environmental and monitoring equipment
- Repair and recover challenging hardware or software failures
- Knowledge regarding software security and compliance, specifically for HIPAA regulations
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy and consistency are at the core of all we do
- Very knowledgeable of IT processes and technologies.
- Experience working in a startup technology company or healthcare EMR industry
- Experience with implementing processes, guidelines, and standards
- Advanced level of knowledge installing, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting infrastructure, including Windows servers, virtual environments, firewalls, etc.
- Experience with common infrastructure remote monitoring and management applications.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and applications (e.g. Azure)
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com