Engineering | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Scrum Master is committed to creating high performing scrum teams through increasing team efficiencies and driving accountability to meet committed team deliverables. The Scrum Master will seek to motivate and facilitate the scrum teams to self organization, high quality, and team ownership.
- Develop team best practices and set scalable, repeatable, and growth-driving processes for our development and product teams
- Create proactive solutions through monitoring performance metrics within scrum teams and provide recommendations regarding improvements and efficiencies
- Responsible for ensuring efficiency within sprints
- Deliver on all product commitments within the go-to-market process
- Support the product management team with design and scoping of projects
- Collaborate with development and product teams to accurately estimate user stories, features, and epics
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- A leader who motivates others to exceptional performance, who can execute and deliver results
- A task master who is highly organized, process driven, and manages time effectively
- A strong team player with a proven track record of effective cross-department collaboration
- A detail driven individual who has proven skills in follow through
- Ability to facilitate demos and retrospectives
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Experience in sprint and release planning
- Experience with a product lifecycle management tool (Jira, Rally, TFS, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Equivalent Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master in a software environment
- 7+ years’ experience in software development
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization