Sales Operations Analyst
Operations | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Sales Operations Analyst has the unique opportunity to support various internal teams, Sales & Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success, through the coordination of data, documentation, and systems management.
- Manage and maintain a clean prospect database to support the execution of daily prospecting activities
- Analyze relevant department data to produce accurate metrics and reports for company efficiency
- Maintain proper customer account data and contract management within Salesforce.com
- Generate price proposals, order forms, change orders, and applicable legal documentation within the sales function
- Manage cross-departmental system integrations, workflows, and data touch-points within Salesforce.com
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
Who We’re Looking For
- 2-3 years experience in an office environment with data management responsibilities
- An individual with acute attention to detail
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data/Systems Management, or Marketing preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Marketing Automation, and Salesforce.com
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- A annual vacation bonus of 2%, up to $1,000
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. www.remarkablehealth.com