Sales Development Rep
Sales | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
COME GET YOUR MBA IN HEALTHCARE SOFTWARE SALES!
REMARKABLE HEALTH is offering a 12 to 18-month sales training program in software sales! The training will help you graduate into one of our Inside Sales, Outside Sales or Account Management teams. You will quickly learn how to be a superstar in objection handling, value selling, process management, art of the complex sale, and how to be successful in the high demand Healthcare Software market.
You will focus on hunting for our sales team. You will use a combination of techniques and dynamic sourcing strategies including cold calling, trade shows, direct email campaigns, and social selling. If selected to join the team, you will own the responsibility of qualifying marketing leads.
Come learn from the experts, we will train you how to thrive in a high demand industry.
Who We’re Looking For
- Smart, completive, good with people, winner?
- Coachable- willing to learn and become a sales expert?
- Intelligently curious and always looking for the new technology?
- A person with a winning attitude and ability to work hard?
- A team player?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Participate in in-depth Sales training
- Make outbound phone calls and email follow-ups to prospects
- Generate SALs (sales accepted leads)
- Schedule demos with promising prospects
- Follow up on all inbound sales leads
- Keep precise notes in Salesforce
- Update all accounts in real time
- Test new marketing campaigns/sales strategies
- Conduct daily reviews and meetings with Inside Sales Rep
- Help Inside Sales Rep hit 100% monthly and yearly goal
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Excellent writing abilities, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor on the phone
- Experience maintaining a sales process and properly documenting activity
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant sales experience, ideally in the technology sector
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions-based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks, so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.