Sales Development Rep
Sales | Chandler, AZ | Full Time
Who Are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Phoenix, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Sales Development Rep will be part of our Demand Generation team where you will focus on delivering qualified leads to our sales team. You will use a combination of techniques to source qualified leads including cold calling, direct email campaigns and social selling. The SDR will also be responsible for qualifying marketing leads generated from our inbound marketing team.
Who We’re Looking For
- Quick on your feet and able to objection handle and prevent with relative ease?
- Able to think about things creatively and outside the box in order to harvest new accounts?
- Highly attuned to phrases that indicate a prospect potentially being a good product fit?
- Comfortable challenging the way others think with the ability to provide better/more efficiency ways to fill the pipe?
- Able to build instant rapport & credibility with others through digital interactions such as phone or email?
- Excellent at active listening and coming up with intelligent follow-up questions to understand business pain points and opportunities for solutions and value proposition?
- Curious in nature and an interest in understanding state by state requirements in the behavioral health space?
- Articulate and have the ability to make initial conversations engaging?
- Able to effectively manage and make the most of your time?
- Resilient with the ability to bounce back quickly from bad calls?
- Highly motivated with a thirst for candid feedback and opportunities to grow within the sales organization?
- A strong sense of integrity combined with motivation to excel?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Engage with prospects to generate new leads via multiple digital touch points i.e. phone, email and social networks
- Effectively qualify leads from inbound and outbound efforts
- Schedule demos with promising leads
- Disciplined and well-documented sales process
What You Need
We need you to have/be:
- 1 to 2 years of relevant sales experience, ideally in the technology sector
- Excellent writing abilities, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor on the phone
- Experience maintaining a sales process and properly documenting activity
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.