Quality Assurance Analyst
Engineering | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Quality Assurance Analyst will be responsible for fully testing our legacy platform, and associated product integrations and releases to ensure consistent quality, reliability, and performance solutions. A successful and impactful individual in this role will contribute to the overall product and engineering teams to create incremental best-in-class products.
- Identify test requirements from user stories to create test scenarios, test suites, and test plans
- Assist with establishing acceptance criteria from user stories and create manual test cases for defect corrections and enhancements to ensure system functionality satisfies criteria
- Create, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts such as: test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts
- Utilize SQL database tools to perform SQL backend testing and validate that the sites and systems meet design requirements
- Facilitate test artifact reviews with cross-functional team customers
- Collaborate with Customer Success department to investigate customer-reported issues to identify and create solutions
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly detail-oriented individual with a commitment to ensuring accuracy on a consistent basis
- A solution-oriented individual who is able to see continual opportunities for enhancement, correction, and improvement for the end user
- Understanding and experience assisting with implementation of testing standards, guidelines, and processes
- 5+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Experience documenting and reporting test results, managing defects, and defect reporting
- Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment
- Experience with SQL queries for database validation
- Experience supporting deployments
Experience with test plans, case management, and quality assurance project reporting
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization