Professional Services Manager
Customer Success | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing, 50 person software company located in Scottsdale, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Professional Services Manager will be part of the Professional Services branch of the Customer Success organization. The position will focus primarily on managing the Remarkable Health implementation team in order to ensure execution of best practices to successfully complete new customer implementations as well as existing customer optimization programs.
Who We’re Looking For
- An enthusiastic team player?
- Able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines?
- Able to evaluate personnel performance against established goals?
- Able to independently identify, research, and resolve issues?
- Excited to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly changing company?
- An intelligent and articulate individual who can relate to people at all levels of an organization and possesses excellent communication skills?
- An excellent facilitator who is experienced in conflict and dispute resolution?
- A knowledgeable individual with appropriate industry experience, preferably in the healthcare industry?
- A decisive individual who possesses an organized and strategic focus, as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective?
- A strategic planner with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment and strong operational focus?
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is able to work with minimal amount of supervision?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Assess success and efficiency of the training. Develop mechanisms for monitoring training instructional design, coordination, delivery, and materials production,
- Accountable for supervising Implementation Specialists, Trainers, Business Analysts and Project Management within the Professional Services organization to ensure the Remarkable Health vision and business objectives are met
- Provide management, coaching, leadership and direction to a team of Remarkable Health implementation specialists who are responsible for handling customer deployment
- Drive recruitment and pro-active people management strategies to ensure the retention and growth of key resources
- Provide general operations and process guidance to the implementation specialists with gap analysis and process documentation when identified
- Identify opportunities for workforce efficiency and work quality via observation and direct feedback with a continuous improvement recommendation cycle
- Define and document high-level client implementation solutions, providing consultative leadership to customers
- Ensure process to onboard agencies completes on-time and within budget
- Assist implementation specialists with escalations, at-risk projects, and implementation execution
- Develop training curricula (eLearning and instructor-led courses) for technical and non-technical audiences
- Deliver consistent performance that achieves the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Contribute to and drive efforts to maintain SLAs for incoming professional services requests
- Use capacity model and internal tools to maintain effective scheduling of personnel
- Review sales pipeline to ensure the organization has capacity to implement the forecasted projects
- Analyze, measure and report project performance, through project time tracking, managing the plan vs. actual performance and report this information on a weekly basis to leadership
- Create and present reports that measure implementation specialist performance, productivity, and customer experience
- Work collaboratively with other internal teams: Customer Support, Product Management, Development, and Sales to see projects through to successful completion
- Partner with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years account management or project management experience
- An experienced professional and people manager capable of developing and managing a team, while managing the activities that ensure successful implementation goals
- Strong ability to identify potential issues and participate in their resolution
- Excellent management skills, written and oral communication skills, and acute self-awareness
- Willingness to travel
It’s a plus for you to have:
- A training specialist background
- Healthcare industry experience
- Software implementation experience
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.