Product | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Product Manager role is a critical component of the Product team, tasked to ensure that the mission-critical platforms and solutions offered by Remarkable Health exceed industry standards for leading-edge features, design, performance, availability, and security.
This role will lead design of modules and features, and lead improvement of quality and time to market of the product development process. The successful candidate will possess a background in software design, wireframe development, solution architecture, project management, requirements gathering, data flow and data modeling, process mapping, and application development.
To be successful, the Product Manager must be able to operate independently and strategically, leveraging the appropriate tools, skills, and strategies to identify new market opportunities and make data-driven recommendation.
Who We’re Looking For
- Entrepreneurial and passionate to innovate and execute across a rapidly growing, fast paced company?
- Are you a detail oriented, organized and highly analytical individual with a knack for digging in to areas for improvement?
- Intrigued by the opportunity to embrace the product vision by understanding the customer voice?
- Strong in accountability and humility when exercising the autonomy that comes with making decisions related to the product?
- A natural communicator with the ability to be a strong team player that values collaboration?
- Excited about execution and seeing things through to completion?
- Excellent at reviewing product backlog and understanding priority, risk and value?
- A master of strategic planning, roadmapping, user story mapping in order to add a second dimension to the product backlog?
- Agile and able to act on three levels: strategic, tactical and operational?
- Well-versed in Agile Methodology?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Manage the product development process from conception through design.
- Lead as product and feature owner, visionary of projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams in business, product, design and engineering disciplines.
- Scope projects together with stakeholders to start collaboration to define MVPs.
- Prioritize product opportunities based on objective criteria and user research.
- Maintain and execute product roadmap, optimize resources and focus on strategic and customer-critical product areas.
- Communicate product roadmap to all organizations and disciplines, while ensuring product input channels reflect market trends and feedback from customers, partners and sales prospects.
- Responsible for gathering requirements, managing and prioritizing product backlog, software acceptance, release planning, and understanding the value of major projects.
- Define, refine, and communicate requirements into design specifications that are actionable by engineers and support QA test case development, ensuring timely delivery of product development inputs.
What You Need
We need you to have:
- 5-7 years product management experience, or an equal combination of relevant experience in related disciplines
- Direct experience in healthcare IT.
- Commitment to quality and proven experience interfacing with stakeholders to successfully deliver projects, integrations, and deliverables.
- Proven ability to evaluate end-user business needs, translate them into technical requirements, and manage the development and delivery of new platforms, tools, or features
- Proven ability to document platform capabilities and user workflows for documentation
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Direct E.H.R. software experience.
- Experience working in a regulated environment.
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.