People Operations Coordinator
Human Resources | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions-based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our mission is to make it 10x easier for people to deliver WOW moments to others. We make software that helps Behavioral Health providers automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. Our vision is to create the 1st provider success software platform for behaviorial health organizations. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The People Operations Coordinator will exemplify our organizations environment and values in the mission of ensuring the success of our internal and external customers. The primary objective is to get stuff done, keep things moving and keep an eye on the details.
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Manage our office logistics and help keep us efficient
- Liaison with outside vendors and contractors and manage service contracts
- Keep us organized with supplies, fueled up with coffee, our meetings and events coordinated, greeting our visitors, and generally being the office go to person
- Support the Executive team and help them get things done
- Prepare ad hoc reports and presentations
- Search for top talent and recruit new team members
- Create a positive and engaging candidate experience
- Onboard new team members
- Create a truly remarkable work environment to drive employee engagement
Who We’re Looking For
- A highly organized and detailed individual
- Someone who enjoys doing a variety of different things every day
- The "go-to person" to plan the office events, organize and get things done
- A positive person who enjoys working with people in a dynamic team environment
- A person who genuinely cares about others
- A strong communicator who can effectively communicate over the phone, in person and via email
- Someone who’s passionate about customer service and helping people, constantly striving to deliver great solutions as quickly as possible
- Flexibility; we may ask you to try some things that are normally not in your normal bag of tricks
- A FUN personality
- Degree BA/BS or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in an office environment
- 1+ year of Recruitment or Human Resources experience
- MS Office guru and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.