Growth | Remote | Full Time
What This Role is About
The Partnership Coordinator will facilitate partnerships by identifying and pursuing opportunities that are the right fit for our software solutions. This role will work closely with our VP of Sales as the lead guru to engage and nurture incoming leads and set our Sales team up for success.
- Provide prospect support to the growth team with scheduling, follow up, and data management within SalesForce
- Conduct effective discovery calls, schedule product demos, document notes and follow-up
- Initiate regular and timely follow up calls on opportunities
- Deliver proper and precise documentation and activity in SalesForce
- Partner with the Marketing Manager to test new marketing campaigns and sales strategies
- Schedule and coordinate logistical items for prospect calls, meetings, and events
- Achieve established demand generation targets and KPIs
- Proactively call, email and connect on social media with warm leads
- Execute lead generation programs, reporting on performance and ROI
- Perform follow-up for events and tradeshows, including emails and calls to attendees
Who We’re Looking For
We desire an individual that has familiarity and experience in the Medicaid Behavioral Health space and can connect easily with others in this industry. Having empathy and understanding of the environment and situations that our prospective partners face will be extremely valuable in this role.
- Ability to build positive relationships over the phone
- Professional and courteous verbal and written communications
- Strong project management and organization skills
- An individual diligent in follow up with strong attention to detail
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with SalesForce and HubSpot a plus
- Solid commitment and follow through
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company with a 100% virtual office.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical, and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of US healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improve Relationships
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- A one-time home office set-up stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back in our communities
- 10 company recognized holidays
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
- Weekly virtual social events