Administration | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who Are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members - check out our GlassDoor reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About
The Office Manager will be a key team player who will exemplify our organizations environment and values in the mission of ensuring the success of our internal and external customers. Your primary objective is to get stuff done, keep things moving and keep an eye on the details. We’re talking about everything from managing the daily office needs and supporting the executive team, scheduling meetings, planning and assisting with team-building activities and special events, and keeping the office organized. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with all of our functional teams on projects and special programs.
Who We’re Looking For
- More organized and detailed than most?
- Someone who enjoys doing a variety of different things every day?
- The "go-to person" to plan the office events, organize and get things done?
- A positive person who enjoys working with people in a dynamic team environment?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Managing our office logistics and help keep us efficient.
- Liaison with outside vendors and contractors and manage service contracts.
- Keeping us organized with supplies, fueled up with coffee, our meetings and events coordinated, greeting our visitors, and generally being the office go to person.
- Supporting the Executive team and helping them get things done.
- Preparing ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Onboarding new team members
- Provide operational support across the organization.
What You Need
Communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Own your role. Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable.
- Be passionate about customer service and helping people, constantly strive to deliver great solutions as quickly as possible.
- Be flexible. We may ask you to try some things that are normally not in your normal bag of tricks.
- Detailed, analytical and FUN personality.
Education and Experience
We need you to have/be:
- Degree BA/BS or equivalent
- 3 years’ experience office admin or similar
- MS Office guru
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k.
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.