Marketing | Denver, CO | Full Time
What This Role is About
We’re motivated by a simple idea: people do remarkable things when they’re empowered to follow their life’s calling. This idea is the center of everything we do; why and how we build software to every team member who joins us. If you want to make a positive impact in the world and your calling and passion is marketing, then we’d love to chat with you.
In this role, you’ll work directly with the VP of Sales to engineer a holistic marketing strategy to support our growth goals. We’re seeking an experienced, Swiss Army Knife marketing expert – broad, versatile skill allowing you to be effective in a variety of contexts, and your creative thinking helps you solve any challenge that might come your way. The key focuses of this role are:
- Lead generation
- Digital marketing
- Strategy and execution
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Develop and execute marketing strategies to promote Remarkable Health (RH), grow our brand and drive lead generation
- Manage digital and traditional marketing channels
- Measure and assess marketing strategies to optimize effectiveness
- Support planning with business analytics, consumer insights, and market analysis
- Ownership of marketing automation systems, from campaign and sequence design to writing of communications
- Support sales efforts through creation of assets to engage customers
Who We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, or Business
- 4+ years of proven work experience in Marketing and Lead Generation
- 3+ years’ experience and track record of success in digital marketing and lead generation campaign management
- Advanced level of proficiency in HubSpot
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to apply creative thinking and imagination to campaign development, planning and execution with focus on the target audience
- Analytically Minded: Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in basic Microsoft Office Suite programs, Google programs/apps
- Experience in the Adobe Creative Suite is strongly preferred
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growth-stage software company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ.
We develop software that helps Behavioral Health providers and businesses automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on what is most important: providing effective care by spending more time with patients and less time at a computer screen.
Our vision is to create the best-in-class outcome management platform for behavioral health organizations. We are building out our team of A-players and looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people that share our values.
Our company is at a once in a decade inflection point because we are building exciting new software and data-focused solutions for customers in the massive and quickly evolving market of U.S. healthcare.
We are growing fast, and we need people who strive to not only do great, but also do Good. Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the Best Arizona Companies.
At Remarkable Health we are proud of our values that we work and live by:
- Relentless Learners
- Get Sh*t Done
- Consistently Improves Relationships
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- Annual vacation bonus = 2% of salary up to $1,000
- The opportunity to participate in quarterly service events to give back to the community
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice
- Free snacks and drinks
- Casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and office treadmill desks
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization