Customer Success | Chandler, AZ | Full Time
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Phoenix, AZ. Everything we create at Remarkable Health is designed to eliminate obstacles and friction that prevent our customers from doing what they are meant to do. Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. Our typical customer is a provider, clinic administrator, or business owner who has dedicated themselves to caring for clients in need of behavioral health services. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who share our values and are interested in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website - https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Want to see more of our culture? See our personality in action here: https://www.themuse.com/companies/remarkablehealth
Hear from other team members - check out our GlassDoor reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
You will deliver successful client implementations while creating an outstanding first impression of the Remarkable Health experience, making our clients raving fans in the process! You will apply expert knowledge of EHR implementations with a focus on back office billing processes, providing workflow directions to customers, helping them make decisions and solve complex problems to move customer implementations forward, and successfully transitioning customers over to the Support team in a stable state.
You love to learn, you’re a natural leader and organizer, and ready to take on a challenge. You are resourceful, you are wired to dig into details, you take initiative to ensure your customers have the best possible implementation experienceproduct. You are organized, you dot I’s, cross T’s, and are two steps ahead of your team. You are able to partner with your peers to identify the best solutions and the drive to deliver quality results. We want you!
- Become a subject matter expert in the use of the CT|One system, more explicitly on the billing module.
- Train new customers on CT|One's EHR and monitor user participation and engagement.
- Develop materials for meetings, including documentation, and following up on action items.
- Train customers on how to troubleshoot and resolve issues when necessary.
- Assist other Remarkable Health Departments with problem resolutions.
- Ongoing training and support for both internal and external customers on areas where you are the subject matter expert.
- Regular check-in calls with implementation accounts to assist with concerns and answer questions.
- Offer group GoTo Meetings to review new changes and features.
- Available to assist with any unique issues with the implementation.
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Customer Success
Skills and Qualifications:
Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong understanding of EHR systems and their deployment and use.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Great interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and management.
- Strong project management, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Windows Word and Excel experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail - accuracy and consistency are at the core of all we do, so this is a must.
- Demonstrate problem solving and multi-tasking skills
Education and Experience
- Knowledge of medical industry office billing practices
- Minimum two (2) year's CT|One or other EHR experience, preferably with onboarding customers.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Healthcare IT or equivalent work experience.
- Experience working in a startup technology company
- Knowledge of behavioral health practice management and billing
- Experience with implementing processes, guidelines, and standards
- Experience with project management software and/or PMP certification
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.