Implementation Specialist- Billing
Customer Success | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing, 50 person software company located in Scottsdale, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
Implementation specialists work directly with both our new and existing customer base helping them to adopt and successfully utilize the CT|One product suite. Team members are the first face our customers see when working with Remarkable Health so it’s all about ensuring the partnership is remarkable from the start. Specialists apply expert knowledge of the CT|One platform as well as knowledge of the behavioral health industry to the daily workflows and functions of agencies in order to ensure a successful implementation and smooth transition to our Customer Support team.
Who We’re Looking For
- A fan of traveling and seeing new places within the United States?
- A lifetime learner who loves a changing industry with evolving requirements and regulations?
- A natural leader with a knack for commanding a room and helping others adopt new workflows and best practices?
- Excellent at change management and helping others see the benefits of change?
- Organized and ready to take on a new challenge whenever problems arise?
- A resourceful person who loves to dig into details and data in order to apply creative solutioning to complex problems?
- A team player who wants the opportunity to grow within an organization looking for A-players?
- Excellent at communication both in-person, and through various forms of media?
- A strong project manager with an ability to manage your time effectively and complete projects on time and in adherence with the budget?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Serve as main point of contact and application subject matter expert during the implementation process; on site go-live support and post implementation phase, including analyzing and documenting agency, billing, state reporting, and guarantor requirements
- Define optimization opportunities; prepare recommendations and alternatives
- Redesign existing workflows to implement the software efficiently and ensure adoption of CT|One in a standard manner
- Create, utilize and implement customized training curriculum to train and instruct software use effectively
- Project manage multiple implementations and new optimization projects
- Proactively document, track and resolve issues
- Become expertly knowledgeable in the customer’s billing practices, payer requirements
- Apply best workflows for pre-billing, batching, and posting
- Document billing configuration and ensure successful transfer of knowledge to Customer Success
- Assist in Sales process to describe implementation process and capabilities to potential customers
- Participate in internal projects including but not limited to:
- Territory expansion analysis
- New deal analysis & recommendations
- New feature recommendations and scoping
- Quality assurance assistance in testing new features
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Healthcare IT
- 2+ years CT|One or other EHR experience, preferably with onboarding customers
- 3+ years experience in behavioral health billing and collection practices
- Previous medical billing and billing related reporting experience
- Experience working with payers including Medicare, Medicaid, commercial insurances
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Experience working in a startup technology company
- Experience in behavioral health or general healthcare practice management and billing
- Experience with implementing processes, guidelines, and standards
- Experience with project management software and/or PMP certification
- Billing matrix configuration and maintenance
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)