Customer Success | Chandler, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Phoenix, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
Implementation specialists work directly with both our new and existing customer base helping them to adopt and successfully utilize the CT|One product suite. Team members are the first face our customers see when working with Remarkable Health so it’s all about ensuring the partnership is remarkable from the start. Specialists apply expert knowledge of the CT|One platform as well as knowledge of the behavioral health industry to the daily workflows and functions of agencies in order to ensure a successful implementation and smooth transition to our Customer Support team.
Who We’re Looking For
- A fan of traveling and seeing new places within the United States?
- A lifetime learner who loves a changing industry with evolving requirements and regulations?
- A natural leader with a knack for commanding a room and helping others adopt new workflows and best practices?
- Excellent at change management and helping others see the benefits of change?
- Organized and ready to take on a new challenge whenever problems arise?
- A resourceful person who loves to dig into details and data in order to apply creative solutioning to complex problems?
- A team player who wants the opportunity to grow within an organization looking for A-players?
- Excellent at communication both in-person, and through various forms of media?
- A strong project manager with an ability to manage your time effectively and complete projects on time and in adherence with the budget?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Train new customers on the CT|One platform & product suite
- Review existing customer’s workflows for opportunities for optimization of the CT|One system
- Serve as a subject matter expert to the broader Remarkable Health organization when needed on key issues and projects
- Provide training and recommendations to our customer base as they work to implement the CT|One platform into their agency or business
- Become the trusted advisor to newly onboarded agencies gaining intimate details about their business as you partner together towards a successful implementation
- Participate in internal projects including but not limited to:
- Territory expansion analysis
- New deal analysis & recommendations
- New feature recommendations and scoping
- Quality assurance assistance in testing new features
- Project manage existing implementations and new optimization projects as they arise
- Other duties as assigned by the VP of Customer Success
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Knowledge of medical industry office billing practices
- Minimum two (2) year's CT|One or other EHR experience, preferably with onboarding customers
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Computer Science, Healthcare IT or equivalent work experience
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Experience working in a startup technology company
- Knowledge of behavioral health practice management and billing
- Experience with implementing processes, guidelines, and standards
- Experience with project management software and/or PMP certification
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.