Growth Operations Analyst
Operations | Chandler, AZ | Full Time
Who Are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Phoenix, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Growth Operations Analyst will be part of our Growth team and will have the mission of ensuring the success of our organization. In this unique role your goal will be to help support the Administrative and Growth teams by providing daily support through several channels. We’re talking about everything from managing sales tradeshows and marketing materials to assisting with contract management, scheduling meetings, planning and assisting with team-building activities and special events, and keeping the office organized. This role will focus on Administrative Operations, but will support specifically the administrative operations of the Growth Team which includes our New Sales, Marketing, Account Management and Demand Generation.
Who We’re Looking For
- More organized and detailed than most?
- Someone who enjoys doing a variety of different things every day?
- A self-starter who needs little direction once you are comfortable with a task?
- A positive person who is comfortable communicating with people at all organizational levels?
- A person who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment?
- Able to connect the moving parts of a business to help it run efficiently?
- Able to roll up your sleeves and get the job done?
- Cool under pressure even in the most stressful of circumstances?
- Flexible and willing to step out of your comfort zone when necessary?
- Detailed and analytical with a FUN personality?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Organizing on and off-site meetings, Sales and Marketing tradeshows, as well as other customer and company events.
- Assisting the Growth Operations Manager with sales reporting, contracts, and CRM management.
- Managing marketing materials for the Sales and Demand Generation teams including swag, collateral, and sales tools to support campaigns and other marketing efforts.
- Assisting the Marketing and Demand Generations team with building the company’s social media presence.
- Supporting the Growth Team by assisting with specific sales and marketing projects
- Being the "go-to person" around the office for a variety of needs and tasks.
- Supporting the Administration team by assisting with managing our office logistics to help keep us efficient.
What You Need
We need you to have/be:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in Operations, Administration and/or Marketing.
- MS Office guru including Outlook.
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k.
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.