Director of Finance
Finance | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who We Are
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our mission is to make it 10x easier for people to deliver WOW moments to others. We make software that helps Behavioral Health providers automate administrative, clinical and billing tasks so they can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. Our vision is to create the 1st provider success software platform for behaviorial health organizations. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
What This Role is About
The Director of Finance will lead the finance, accounting, legal and compliance side of the business. Leading to drive success initiatives, finding opportunities to do more with less, and making it happen.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual close processes to produce accurate and timely financial statements and reports.
- Review reports and processes surrounding cash balances, collections and revenue, accounts payable, journal entries, trend analysis and reconciliations.
- Lead, manage and coach the team on general accounting practices and processes.
- Set up necessary templates and processes for accurate forecasting.
- Provide timely forecasting for revenue and expenses and prepare quarterly forecast reports.
- Serve as the legal and contract liaison to review and insure all required contractual documents are completed such as vendor and contracter agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and new sales contracts.
- Manage all aspects of the annual outside audit.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts for the accounting and finance functions to include review, recommendation, and implementation of processes, and software to create efficiencies.
- Analyze spending trends and look for opportunities to streamline and eliminate costs.
- Oversee processes such as benefits and 401K reconcilitation, bonus and commission programs, employee expense reports and budgets.
- Assit the CEO with the preparation of quarterly Board report and deck.
- Build a high performing team.
Who We’re Looking For
- A visionary who influences exceptional performance, that can execute, and deliver results
- A driver of our culture who can lead, mentor and develop a team of A Players
- An intellectual with the ability to approach situations creatively
- A highly organized individual with a self-directed business style, coupled with a strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple functions
- A collaborative, energetic self-starter
- A leader who Gets Sh*t Done and embraces the “Get More Done with Less” philosophy
- Substantial experience in Finance and/or Accounting with 3+ years in a leadership role
- Bachelors Degree with a CPA or CFA
- Public Accounting experience
- A Track record of hiring and developing A Players
- A Microsoft Excel expert who understands sophisticated formulas, pivots and macros
- Ability to use all aspects of Accounting software (currently Quickbooks)
- Strong project management skills
- A solid leadership presence and high Emotional IQ
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Healthcare and/or Saas experience
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- Unlimited vacation; work hard, play hard!
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks
- Relatively casual dress
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.