Customer Success Associate
Customer Success | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person Scottsdale based software company temporarily located in Chandler, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Customer Success Associate (CSA) role is part of the broader Customer Success Team which consists of Professional Services, Customer Support, Operations Excellence and Training. The CSA's role is to ensure a remarkable customer experience with every customer interaction. The CSA is the front-line in ensuring customer success, retention and value recognition through excellence in customer issue handling.
Who We’re Looking For
- An effective communicator with the ability to document and communicate over digital channels clearly and concisely?
- A highly organized individual with a knack for follow-through and follow-up?
- Able to collect, organize and record information on behalf of customers in order to clearly relay internally for solution and solving?
- A highly motivated team player that can work with multiple personality types to achieve a common goal?
- Highly motivated to deliver an excellent customer experience while serving as an example to your peers?
- Excited by the opportunity to approach situations with a unique mindset and a creative approach to working through complex issues?
- Eager to start in an organization and grow to continue to benefit a Remarkable team?
- Agile like batman with a full arsenal of skillsets that will allow you to be flexible and adapt in an ever-changing and dynamic work environment?
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure with the ability to step back and assess a situation from multiple perspectives?
- A real wizard on multiple software programs including Microsoft suite?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Serving as front-line customer support addressing routine and minimal impact customer issues including general inquiries, non-technical questions, software navigation assistance and basic procedural “how-to” questions.
- Maintaining consistent and clear communication with the customers throughout the lifespan of all reported cases through the CRM.
- Participating in on-call rotation schedule to provide support for critical work stoppage issues that arise over the weekend our outside normal business hours.
- Communicating with customers via all customer channels and ensure cases logged kept up to date and clearly provide insight into the customer issue.
- Ensuring observation and application of established guidelines, policies and procedures as outlined by Customer Success leadership.
- Ensuring a broad understanding of the core platform (client chart and billing) including the solutions our products provide to the customer base.
- Understanding of the severity and impact of customer issues in order to assist the organization with prioritization when necessary.
- Delivering the highest quality customer support in order to ensure customer satisfaction with every interaction with Remarkable Health.
- Meeting and consistently exceeding designated company metrics for customer support role.
- All other job related activities as determined by the company.
What You Need
We need you to have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a fast-paced customer support team in a technology enabled business.
- A High School Degree or Some College.
It’s a plus for you to have:
- A college degree in a healthcare, healthcare technology or technology related field.
- Experience within an Electronic Healthcare Record software company.
- Experience within a behavioral health organization.
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k.
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.