Business Systems Analyst
Product | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Business Systems Analyst will be a bridge between business and information technology teams. The position will ensure that assigned projects meet the defined business objectives and create complete and accurate technical specifications so that development teams can deliver timely, high quality product releases that bring value to our customers and stakeholders.
Who We’re Looking For
- Are you a detail oriented, organized and highly analytical individual with a knack for digging in to areas for improvement?
- Intrigued by the opportunity to embrace the product vision by understanding the customer voice?
- Strong in accountability and humility when exercising the autonomy that comes with making decisions related to the product?
- A natural communicator with the ability to be a strong team player that values collaboration?
- Excited about execution and seeing things through to completion?
- Excellent at reviewing product backlog and understanding priority, risk and value?
- A master of user story mapping in order to add a second dimension to the product backlog?
- Agile and able to act on three levels: strategic, tactical and operational?
- Well-versed in Agile Methodology?
- If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
- Create complete and accurate business and technical specifications so that development teams can deliver timely, high quality product releases that bring value to our customers and stakeholders.
- Independently perform business analyst duties including eliciting business requirements, analysis of existing documentation, creating user stories, system specifications and supporting the development and delivery of the solution identified
- Independently work with Engineering counterparts in Design sessions utilizing experience with software systems, software engineering principles and software coding standards.
- Participate in sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, and other Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Participate in typical Project Management duties including creating & ensuring proper milestones are reached in the targeted timeline, status reporting, issue resolution
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline
- 5+ years experience performing business systems analysis, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Proven analytical skills including interpreting customer needs and translating into well-defined requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex design and functionality concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving and multi-tasking skills
It’s a plus for you to have:
- 5+ years project management experience
- 3+ years scrum master experience
- 3+ years software programming experience
- 3+ years experience in business process modeling, data and sequence diagramming
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.