Product | Scottsdale, AZ | Full Time
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Scottsdale, AZ. Our software is designed to eliminate obstacles faced by Behavioral Health and Human Service groups. The product automates administrative and billing tasks so service providers can focus on helping people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for A-players who are interested in being part of something remarkable and bigger than any one person.
Don’t Just Take Our Word for It
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
Hear from other team members & applicants - check out our reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
What’s This Role About?
The Business Analyst will create user stories based upon customer needs and state-based requirements. The position will ensure that assigned projects meet the defined business objectives and create complete and accurate technical specifications so that development teams can deliver timely, high quality product releases that bring value to our customers and stakeholders.
Who We’re Looking For
- Are you a detail oriented, organized and highly analytical individual with a knack for digging in to areas for improvement?
- Intrigued by the opportunity to embrace the product vision by understanding the customer voice?
- Strong in accountability and humility when exercising the autonomy that comes with making decisions related to the product?
- A natural communicator with the ability to be a strong team player that values collaboration?
- Excited about execution and seeing things through to completion?
- Excellent at reviewing product backlog and understanding priority, risk and value?
- A master of user story mapping in order to add a second dimension to the product backlog?
- Agile and able to act on three levels: strategic, tactical and operational?
- Well-versed in Agile Methodology?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Independently perform business analyst duties including eliciting business requirements, analysis of existing documentation, creating user stories, and supporting the development and delivery of the solution identified
- Collaborate with technical leads to deliver complete and accurate technical specifications to the development team
- Collaborate with UX designers to create screen mock-ups and workflows
- Coordinate with product management to triage, plan, and prioritize feature requests, bugs/defects, and other development items reported by customers
- Participate in sprint planning, team retrospectives, backlog grooming, and other Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Participate in typical Project Management duties including creating & ensuring proper milestones are reached in the targeted timeline, status reporting, issue resolution
What You Need
We need you to have:
- 3+ years experience performing business systems analysis, preferably in a healthcare setting
- Proven analytical skills including interpreting customer needs and translating into well-defined requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex design and functionality concepts
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem solving and multi-tasking skills
It’s a plus for you to have:
- 2+ years project management experience
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- 9 company recognized holidays, and a floating one of your choice!
- Free snacks and drinks (Everyone loves the Peanut M&Ms!)
- Relatively casual dress code (Want to wear jeans to work? Go for it!)
- Adjustable standing desks and an office treadmill (Because, who really wants to sit all day?)
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE!)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.