Accounting & Administrative Specialist
Human Resources | Chandler, AZ | Full Time
Remarkable Health is a growing 50 person software company located in Phoenix, AZ. Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. Our typical customer is a provider, clinic administrator, or business owner who has dedicated themselves to caring for clients in need of behavioral health services. Everything we create at Remarkable Health is designed to eliminate obstacles and friction that prevent our customers from doing what they are meant to do. We are building out our team and looking for A players that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Want to see more of our culture? See our personality in action here: http://muse.cm/260x3oA
Hear from other team members - check out our GlassDoor reviews: http://bit.ly/29qBen7
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
The Accounting and Admin Specialist will be part of our Administrative team and will have the mission of ensuring the success of our internal and external customers. Your role will be to help the Admin Team get stuff done. We’re talking about everything from helping with customer billing and monthly financial statements to onboarding employees, scheduling meetings, planning and assisting with team-building activities and special events, and getting the office organized.
- an Excel guru who likes to reconcile things?
- more organized and detailed than most?
- someone who enjoys doing a variety of different things every day?
- the "go-to person" to plan the office events, organize and get things done?
- a positive person who enjoys working with people in a dynamic team environment?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
We are looking for someone to help us with:
- Collecting data for our monthly billing processes and cash deposits.
- Supporting our monthly close through creating journal entries and reconciling accounts.
- Recruiting and onboarding new members of the Remarkable Health Squad.
- Preparing ad hoc reports and assist with general research.
- Keeping us organized with supplies, fueled up with coffee, our meetings and events coordinated, greeting our visitors, and generally being the office go to person.
- Supporting the Executive team and helping them get things done.
- Communicate effectively over the phone and via email.
- Know how to roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- Be cool under pressure. Things can get pretty hectic at times, so we want to make sure you keep calm and carry on through even the most stressful of circumstances.
- Own your role. Be organized, ahead of schedule, communicative, and accountable.
- Be passionate about customer service and helping people, constantly strive to deliver great solutions as quickly as possible.
- Be flexible. We may ask you to try some things that are normally not in your normal bag of tricks.
- Detailed, analytical and FUN personality.
Education and Experience
We need you to have/be:
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience
- MS Office guru
- QuickBooks experience