Sales | New Orleans/Baton Rouge, LA | Full Time
What’s This Role About?
The Account Manager will quickly learn how to be a superstar in relationship management, value selling, objection handling, process management, art of the complex sale, and how to be successful in the high demand Healthcare Software market.
You will focus on meeting with customers and prospects face to face to drive revenue retention. You will use a combination of techniques and dynamic sourcing strategies including visiting current clients, quarterly business review, cold calling, trade shows, direct email campaigns, and social selling. If selected to join the team, you will own the responsibility of managing the Southeast (mostly Louisiana) territory and meeting quarterly sales goals. You will be remote in the New Orleans or Baton Rouge area for customer concentration and travel purposes, since our office is located in Scottsdale, AZ.
Come learn from the experts, we will train you how to thrive in a high demand industry.
Who We’re Looking For
- Located in the New Orleans/ Baton Rouge area?
- Naturally gifted with relationship management in your personal/professional life?
- Willing to travel around the Louisiana area to meet customers and prospects?
- Smart, completive, good with people, a proven winner?
- Coachable- willing to learn and become a sales expert?
- Intelligently curious and always looking for the new technology?
- A person with a winning attitude and ability to work hard?
- A team player?
If you see yourself in these qualities, then this is the role for you!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for someone to help us:
- Scheduling onsite meetings with current customers and prospects
- Traveling around the Louisiana area to meet prospects
- Plan educational and training opportunities for customers
- Conduct meetings with current clients
- Make outbound phone calls and email follow-ups to prospects
- Follow up on SALs (sales accepted leads) in the surrounding area
- Perform demos with promising prospects
- Keep precise notes in Salesforce
- Update all accounts in real time
- Test new marketing campaigns/sales strategies
- Conduct weekly reviews with Customer Success & Growth Teams
- Accomplish 100% monthly and yearly goal
What You Need
We need you to have:
- Reliable Transportation
- Excellent writing abilities, interpersonal skills and professional demeanor on the phone and in person
- Experience maintaining a sales process and properly documenting activity
It’s a plus for you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant sales experience, ideally in the Healthcare technology sector
What We Offer
- We’ve got your benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance and 401k
- Open Vacation Time with a Vacation Bonus!
- The fun and collaborative culture of a start-up with the stability of a seasoned organization (We really are REMARKABLE)!
- Learning from the best!
Who are We?
Remarkable Health is a growing Scottsdale, AZ based software company. Our success is imprinted with our core values which includes successful relationships, empowering people to become the best version of themselves, continuous improvement focused, solutions-based environment and practicing everyday leadership.
Our software helps Behavioral Health and Human Service groups automate administrative and billing tasks, so the providers can focus on helping more people and spend less time behind a computer screen. We are building out our team and looking for both ambitious and enthusiastic partners that share our values and interest in being part of something bigger than any one person.
Remarkable Health is honored to be recognized by BestCompaniesAZ as one of the 100 Best Arizona Companies of 2017! Check out our company profile page on the 100 Best website: https://lnkd.in/eKFz2Ah
We are proud to be featured in this article - 17 Companies That Are as Great as Google (and Hiring Now!): https://www.themuse.com/
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.