Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time
Located in the heart of Northern California's Sonoma County wine country in Santa Rosa, California, Relucent is a proven partner for medical device development and manufacturing.
Provide professional administrative support and handles confidential assignments.
Description of Work Performed:
Prepares correspondence and maintains correspondence records and files, both confidential and non-confidential. Arranges meetings, special projects, or assignments given are completed satisfactorily and timely.
Problem solves as necessary. Performs all other related office functions as needed.
Essential Requirements to Perform Job:
- Understanding of company operations, organizational procedures and continuous use of technical and business vocabulary in a manufacturing environment.
- Computer skills in word-processing and spreadsheets, such as MS Word and Excel, and skills in presentation software, such as PowerPoint. Adept and competent ability to do research on the Internet and use email systems.
- Possess a high degree of professionalism, integrity, discretion and judgment.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills, and common sense.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage projects and assignments that involve several internal and external parties.
- Ability to use own initiative and support personnel.
- Self-starter and driver with a passion for effective results in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.
Minimum High School diploma, AA degree desired. Three years of administrative experience including organizing and coordinating secretarial and administrative support functions for managers with intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word and Excel; and beginner to intermediate skills in presentation software, such as PowerPoint. Two years experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable. Flexible hours and schedule.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Principals only. No recruiters please.