Agile Project Manager
Product | Radnor, PA
AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
Relay Network LLC, a VC-funded technology start-up located outside of Philadelphia PA, is seeking a highly talented Project Manager (PM) to join its agile team. Candidates must be intellectually curious, self-driven problem-solvers, who have excellent project management skills and experience managing agile development projects in a start up environment.
The PM will work extremely closely with the Engineering and Product teams to ensure Relay delivers the highest quality products, features and functionality in a timely and efficient manner. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules
- Identify risks in project schedules and communicate them to stakeholders
- Work with the Product Manager to define tasks (write the "stories")
- Work with the Engineering tech team to plan development work
- Work with QA team to capture, define and prioritize work
- Organize and lead sprint meetings and allocate tasks
- Ensure quality of deliverables.
- Compile project statistics and reports
- Keep all interested parties up to date on progress
- 3+ years’ of project management experience
- 2+ years' of experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with technical planning, specification work, software releases and QA
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great people management and motivation skills
- Strong analytical skills (Ability to actively listen and proactively question)
- Working knowledge of online technologies and programming skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Relay is a simple and secure way for businesses and customers to instantly connect and share private communications. Businesses use Relay to engage their customers where they are, and as a platform to deliver targeted information in real-time. The company is a revenue-generating, venture- backed firm, founded by a team of successful entrepreneurs. Relay is a 2011 winner of the Best Places to Work in Philadelphia award. We offer a fast-paced, casual office environment, located right off of I-476 and within walking distance of the Radnor R-5 Septa station.