Social Media Manager
Marketing | Entertainment District | Full Time
Position: Social Media Manager
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and overnight accommodations in penthouse suite 601 and 602.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for the strategy, content, scheduling, execution, and analysis of all brands social messaging. The primary goal is to create engagement, grow customer list and increase traffic and sales.
- Develop and manage content schedules for 15+ brands.
- Assist within designing graphic content for all messages.
- Utilize software to manage schedules and analyze results.
- Respond to all customer questions and requests.
- Grow customer lists.
- Improve online reviews.
- Provide weekly reports with results and next steps.
- Organized & detailed orientated.
- Heavy planning and scheduling experience.
- 1yr+ experience managing social media activity, with emphasis on analysis and results.
- Strong computer, application and planning systems ability.
- Ability to work harmoniously with teammates.
- Experienced with computers, event software and spreadsheets.
- Ability to commit to employment contract with 2 yr commitment & 6 week notice.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance).
- 40+ hours per week avg.
- Mon - Fri + on call as needed.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Performance bonuses
- Benefits available
- Fun work environment.
- Skills development & exposure to best in industry technology.
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses.
- Opportunity for advancement into management.
Thank You For Considering The Entertainment District!