Sales & Leads Coordinator
Operations | Entertainment District | Full Time
Position: Sales & Leads Coordinator
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: Downtown Kalamazoo - 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and overnight accommodations in penthouse suite 601 and 602.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The sales and leads coordinator will manage all incoming event inquiries, and focus to convert all inquiries into online meetings, or onsite tours. This individual will be highly organized, detailed oriented, computer savvy, love spreadsheets, calendars and logs.
- Provide a positive and professional sales experience to all inquiries.
- Respond to all inquiries quickly .. via chat, phone, email, stop ins and online form submissions.
- Improve the amount of inquiries that are converted to online meetings and onsite meetings.
- Manage logs for all inquiries, online meetings, onsite tours and proposals.
- Manage and fill calendars for all staff, with a goal of filling up two calendars per week with online meetings, and onsite tours.
- Utilize multiple software systems, and update logs daily.
- Report on event inquiry activity weekly.
- Uphold company processes, policies & pricing at all times.
- Experience with lead generation and management.
- A sales personality and ability to repeatedly call on inquiries until they book a online meeting or onsite tour.
- Ability to use computers, software, and spreadsheets.
- Highly organized & detailed orientated.
- Prepared & punctual.
- Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- Ability to work harmoniously with teammates.
- Experienced with computers, event software and spreadsheets.
- Ability to commit to employment contract w/3 year commitment + 6 week notice.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance).
- 40+ hours per week avg.
- Mon - Fri + on call as needed.
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Performance Bonuses
- Full Benefits
- Fun work environment.
- Skills development.
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses.
- Opportunity for advancement into management.
Thank You For Your Consideration!