Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Position: Nightlife Server
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: Downtown Kalamazoo - 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and overnight accommodations in penthouse suite 601 and 602.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Nightlife Server is responsible for creating an exceptional guest experience, through the timely service of quality beverage products.
- Help to create an incredible guest experience
- Treat all guests & vendors with respect and eagerness to help in any way
- Provide high quality food & beverage service in a timely manner
- Work closely and harmoniously with teammates to setup, operate and teardown venues
- Transfer products and update transaction logs.
- Help maintain facilities and avoid damage to property, inventory, furnishings or equipment by following sop's
- Uphold policies & pricing at all times
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance
- Ability to follow timelines and execute a plan
- Some server experience in a high volume establishment preferred
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance)
- Ability to commit to employment contract w/6 month commitment + 3 week notice
- 15+ hours per week (avg)
- Thurs/Fri/Sat + on call as needed
- 8+ hour shifts (5pm to 3am)
- Additional hours available in other positions, venues or businesses
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Above Average NIghtly Tips
- Fun work environment
- Skills development
- Opportunity to work in other venues or businesses
- Opportunity for advancement into management
Thank You For Your Consideration!