DJ - Weddings
Operations | Entertainment District | Contract
Position: Wedding DJ
Organization: The Entertainment District
Division: Loft 310
Location: 310 E Michigan - Suite 504 Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and overnight accommodations in penthouse suite 601 and 602.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
Help create the wedding of our clients dreams..with detailed planning, room & equipment setup, profesional announcing, and upholding the clients playlists, timeline and exact specifications.
- Provide professional wedding & dj services during weddings & events.
- Create detailed dj plans by meeting with clients a minimum of 30 days before the event, as well as share with ed staff 21 days before event.
- Manage timeline and uphold plan to exact customer specifications.
- Manage sound & light systems for optimal effect during event and protect from damages.
- Maintain optimal sound quality and decibel level at all times.
- Submit opening & closing checklists for every event.
- Positive attitude & professional appearance.
- A well developed and confident announcer voice & persona.
- Ability to create detailed plans by meeting with clients 30 days in advance.
- Ability to execute plan to exact specifications.
- Strong ability to use dj software & create playlists.
- Experience with sound and lighting systems.
- Ability to utilize and complete opening & closing checklists.
- Competitive Nightly Rate
- Multi Event Contracts
- Food & Beverage Account
- submit application.
- send wedding planner & playlists to firstname.lastname@example.org - ( with subject line .. wedding dj application/your name.)
- onsite interview & audition - ( computer, playlists, sound, lights, playlists, plan, announcements )
- employment background
- performance contract
- schedule, train and create an amazing experience for our weddings.
Thank You for your consideration!