Operations | Entertainment District | Part Time
Organization: The Entertainment District
Location: 310 E Michigan - Kalamazoo, MI 49007
The Entertainment District is made up of 10 venues on 6 floors in over 55,000 sq ft, located in Downtown Kalamazoo. The district offers nightlife, concerts, special events and private events that include corporate parties, holiday parties, social events, loft weddings, rooftop ceremonies, and overnight accommodations in penthouse suite 601 and 602.
OUR MISSION .. is to provide a big city experience with trendy environments, hospitable service, delicious food & beverages, amazing entertainment, and well maintained facilities and furnishings.
The Bartender is responsible for creating an exceptional customer experience for our guests through quality, speed, friendliness and knowledge.
- Create an exceptional guest experience.
- Produce timely & high quality beverages per recipe.
- Work with teammates to setup, operate and perform closing duties.
- Uphold company policies & pricing.
- A strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- A positive attitude, and well kept appearance.
- Some bartending experience in a high volume establishment preferred.
- Ability to remember a large amount of drinks recipes & produce with speed and quality.
- Positive work history (dependability, compliance, performance)
- Ability to commit to employment contract for 6 months & 3 week notice.
- 15+ hours per week.
- Thurs/Fri/Sat + on call as needed.
- 8+ hour shifts ( 7pm to 3am )
- Additional hours available in other positions and companies.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Above market tips.
- All staff participates in a tip pool.
- Fun work environment.
- Opportunity to bartend in other venues.
- Opportunity for advancement into management and other companies.
Thank You For Your Consideration!