VP Professional Services
Professional Services/Project Management | Austin, TX
POSITION/TITLE: VP Professional Services
DEPARTMENT: Professional Services
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Reddwerks is a world leader in distribution science. Reddwerks offers outstanding career opportunities in a growing company that is changing the way Fortune 500 companies manage their multiple distribution operations and facilities. We work with the largest retailers and distributors in the world, solving their most complex supply chain problems.
To meet the growing demands of our customers, we plan to grow our team by 30% by the end of 2013, and we’re looking for really smart people to join our team.
Our customers look to us for operational excellence, and we look to our employees for the same. Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package make Reddwerks an intelligent choice, while a fun and challenging work environment makes it a compelling one. Reddwerks is looking for smart, energetic, motivated people who thrive in a creative and quality driven environment. At Reddwerks, your talent and hard work will be rewarded.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree (CS/Engineering ideal). Masters degree or MBA a plus.
Minimum Experience: Achievement in both academic studies and the workplace.
- High-risk project experience
- Enterprise software implementation
- Business requirements (documentation/deliverables)
- Fortune 50/500 customers
- External customer project management
- Internal team management
Skills: Challenge-oriented, adaptable and a creative problem solver.
- Manages project team resources, schedule, milestones, deliverables, and billable utilization
- Orchestrates proposals, change orders, and manages risk
- Works with development, QA, and OR teams to ensure that product design, recommended workflows, reports, and data model meet customer expectations and internal needs
- Facilitates workflow design and development design with team
- Manages work of subcontractors and partners
- Identifies new business opportunities and partners
- Communicates effectively with external customers and internal teams to deliver the product and ensure deadlines are met
- Collaborates with the Sales Engineering team for development of supporting materials