Jr. Talent Acquisition
HR | Austin, TX | Full Time
POSITION/TITLE: Jr. Talent Acquisition
Reddwerks develops and sells WMS, WCS, and CCS software for some of the largest users in the world, including four of the top ten retailers in the US, the largest distributor to convenience stores, and one of the largest parcel and logistics companies. Deploying Reddwerks v4.0 starts with our systematic, mathematical, and science-based analysis of customers’ needs, we call “Distribution Science.” Headquartered in Austin, TX, our software has been deployed in more than 60 high-volume distribution centers throughout North America.
Minimum Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Masters degree an asset.
Minimum Experience: We are achievement oriented and look at achievement instead of experience. We are more interested in what you have achieved as opposed to how much.
· Strong networking, sales and sourcing skills.
· Ability to build relationships and work in a team environment.
· Comfortable with prioritizing and multi-tasking in fluid rapidly growing organization.
· Creative, demonstrate independent judgment, strong interpersonal and communications skills.
· Self-motivated and takes initiative.
· Follow-up skills.
· Ensures compliance to EEO regulations and applicable employment law.
· Internet savvy and social media platform experience.
· Proficient with PC’s and related applications particularly Excel and Word.
· Responsible for full recruiting cycle including sourcing, interviewing, presenting and closing qualified entry-level to senior-level candidates.
· Employs a variety of sourcing techniques to identify a high quality, diverse candidate pool in an efficient, cost effective manner, i.e. cold calling, internet, talent firms, career fairs, user groups.
· Pre-screens all resumes received via traditional recruiting methods prior to presentation to manager; conduct phone screens and provide summaries of candidates to managers.
· Initiates reference checks and work with background screening vendor as required.
· Documents actions by updating internal systems in real time.
· Prepares recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
· Travel to career and university fairs.