Interdepartmental | Austin, TX
Reddwerks develops and sells WMS, WCS, and CCS software for some of the largest users in the world, including four of the top ten retailers in the US, the largest distributor to convenience stores, and one of the largest parcel and logistics companies. Deploying Reddwerks v4.0 starts with our systematic, mathematical, and science-based analysis of customers’ needs, we call “Distribution Science.” Headquartered in Austin, TX, our software has been deployed in more than 60 high-volume distribution centers throughout North America.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree (CS/Engineering ideal). Master’s degree a plus.
Minimum Experience: Achievement in both academic studies and the workplace.
Skills: Attention to detail, critical thinking, reading comprehension, active listening, speaking, writing, monitoring, programming, complex problem solving, quality control analysis, systems evaluation & teamwork.
These vary across the roles and include the following:
- Comprehensive test suites
- OLTP & OLAP database implementations
- Detailed software & workflow specs
- Monitoring project progress in multi-year customer rollouts
- Operations research based data models
- Relationship management with Fortune 500 accounts
- Managing project execution
- Design multi-faceted software architectures
- Recruiting & interviewing top talent
- Problem solving issues in software