Sales/Marketing | Austin, TX | Full Time
POSITION/TITLE: Jr. Sales Executive
Headquartered in Austin, TX, Reddwerks is a world leader in distribution science. Reddwerks offers outstanding career opportunities in a growing company that is changing the way Fortune 500 companies manage their multiple distribution operations and facilities. We work with the largest retailers and distributors in the world, solving their most complex supply chain problems.
To meet the growing demands of our customers, we plan to grow our team by 30% by the end of 2013, and we’re looking for really smart people to join our team.
Our customers look to us for operational excellence, and we look to our employees for the same. Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package make Reddwerks an intelligent choice, while a fun and challenging work environment makes it a compelling one. Reddwerks is looking for smart, energetic, motivated people who thrive in a creative and quality driven environment. At Reddwerks, your talent and hard work will be rewarded.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Business). Master’s degree an asset.
Minimum Experience: Achievement in both academic studies and the workplace. Must have minimally 3-5 years of experience in inside sales experience and/or service support.
· Understand key elements of the business: controls, field service, product management, and sales.
· Ability to research accounts directly with account contacts or indirect resources, e.g. websites, annual reports, customer marketing literature, product/service data sheets, catalogs, internal newsletters, integrator/distributor network, competitors, and end-users.
· Ability to map the organization and their internal design, product development, marketing, service, and sales processes, and when/how we can interact with each of them.
· Ability to develop relationships for obtaining information, feedback to ideas, technical solutions, and commercial proposals.
· Ability to make group presentations, develop customized account newsletters or emails, and host professional/social events in order to increase customer awareness and relationships.
· Ability to work to a common sales process, meeting sales management objectives, and communicating with other Reddwerks sales management.
· Ability to be creative in securing contacts and appointments, offering creative design solutions, being persistent yet patient, consistent and continuous in your approach to developing customer relationships and demonstrating progress.
· Must demonstrate computer knowledge, ability to use MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.), ability to use CRM systems (Salesforce or other).
· Organizational skills: ability to multitask – work on multiple support issues simultaneously, work on multiple hardware proposals.
Work Activities/Responsibilities: The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for managing the transactions and business of the repairs department. The Inside Sales Representative is also responsible for managing the sales and supporting the Reddwerks sales teams in the generation of hardware business with the Motorola handheld devices, scales and Pick to Light (PTL). It is expected that he/she will promote the company and business in order to sell and support projects. Working in close partnership with all of the VP National Accounts and Account Executives, the Inside Sales Representative will support a wide variety of sales activities including (but certainly not limited to) the following:
· Increase sales into the assigned account base.
· Support the Reddwerks Sales teams in understanding the project requirements for Motorola products and providing timely pricing to Reddwerks team. Work closely with Reddwerks engineering to validate bill of materials.
· Develop direct relationships with Motorola Product Marketing, Channel Management and Account Management in understanding products, new releases, etc.
· Fully understand the repairs business and provide timely responses to customer issues. Work closely with Reddwerks repairs team in obtaining resolution for repairs and other issues.
· ”Own the Business” – the Repairs and Motorola business is a key component to the success of Reddwerks. The expectation is to take ownership of this business and be proactive in the support and growth wherever possible.
· Contact Development: Identify key contacts and establish relationships with various Reddwerks Customers.
· Manage third party equipment including hardware, software and repair services for hardware such as scanners, bar code printers, and related products.
· Manage pick-to-light repairs and maintenance contracts.
· Quote prices or other bid specifications.
· Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, etc.
· Inform Reddwerks management of all activities/issues within the account base via accurate and timely reporting in the new CRM system. Ensure information where applicable is added in a correct and timely fashion.
· Personal Development: Introducing you, your capabilities, and your value to the customers’ business, your application expertise, your call frequency, your dependability, and your personality.
· Reddwerks Awareness Development: Introducing Reddwerks, technology, applicable solutions, modified product solutions (specials), after-market support, and pricing.