Director of Recruiting
Administration - HR, Recruiting, Finance | Foster City, CA
- Redbeacon is a hot online local-services company. We’re figuring out how to use technology to create a better way of finding and hiring local services. This is a huge market, and we’re growing the space with other exciting companies such as Uber, Taskrabbit, AirBnB, and LivingSocial.
- Our company was founded with fanfare -- funded by Mayfield Fund and Venrock and winning the top prize in the 2009 TechCrunch 50 , the SAI Startup 2010 and 2011 Always On 250 -- in the San Francisco Bay Area by 3 ex-Googlers.
- As of January 2012, Redbeacon was acquired by The Home Depot -- a move that ensures that Redbeacon’s mission will extend nationwide and that the company will continue to grow rapidly. It’s a great fit, and the acquisition provides us with the resources to drive forward.
- Redbeacon is a part of a fierce startup culture where we move fast and take risks. Our office is the kind of place where what you brainstorm in the morning can be implemented by the afternoon. Redbeacon employees are friendly, passionate, and hard-working, and everyone is expected to drive success immediately.
- Build the vision for all of the recruiting in our new office, building out staff from 20 to over 200 in 1-2 years.
- Develop and execute strategic approach to achieve our goals in staffing.
- Create innovative programs, events and campaigns to help hire the best engineers, product managers and designers.
- Assist with hiring and mentoring another star recruiter for the organization.
- Partner with hiring managers and their teams to understand the business need that they have and hire the right talent to fill their role and scale as we evolve.
- Build out and manage back-end recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing, screening, and coordination functions
- Provide guidance in HR management, including organizational effectiveness, change management and conflict resolution.
- You have a prior track-record of successfully building technology companies of 200+ engineers for a high-growth technology company. You have personally hired hundreds of engineers in your career to date.
- Proven analytical ability. Excellent analytical and metrics skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and people leadership skills
- An ability to build and coordinate cross-functional teams from a wide range of disciplines, including senior management.
- Innovative, apolitical, creative problem-solving mindset, with ability to thrive in a rapidly growing, fast-changing and highly collaborative environment
- New office right on the SF Bay in San Mateo with direct access to the Bay trail.
- Dog-friendly work environment
- Fully paid monthly Clipper passes or office-adjacent parking passes
- Ordered-in lunch three times per week
- We are in downtown San Mateo....very convenient for all Bay Area commuters
- Great benefits: medical/vision insurance, 401(k) matching program, Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), Restrict Stock Units (RSUs)
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- Gym/wellness reimbursement
- Company match for charitable gifts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Kitchen stocked with organic fruit, snacks and beverages
- And much more!!!!