Vulnerability Analysis/Threat Actor Simulation Tool Dev Manager
Research | Remote - US | Full Time
[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
You are an experienced cybersecurity professional who will be leading a team of researchers reverse engineering binaries to identify vulnerability and repurpose the capabilities in support of our Threat Actor Simulation offering. You are able and willing to lead by example, rolling up your sleeve and directly contributing to the team's work. You'll also contribute to our service strategy working with our engineer and sales staff. You will be working with the world’s best, protecting and evaluating readiness global financial, civil aviation, and defense institutions.
- Build and lead a team of 5-8 researchers/developers working around the world.
- Collaborate with engineering and operations team to productize the team's work product.
- Provide training and support to operations teams on tools and capabilities.
- Perform in-depth analysis and tools review to create and maintain actor tactics, techniques, and procedures playbooks.
- In collaboration with [redacted] elite operators, support client out briefs with practical and effective countermeasures to any vulnerabilities identified during the course of an evaluation.
- Travel up to 25%.
- At least 10 years professional experience collectively as a DevOps engineer, software engineer, and cybersecurity professional.
- At least 5 years of experience as a cybersecurity professional.
- Familiarity with OllyDbg, IDAPro, Binary Ninja, Ghidra, WinDbg, or other modern debugger/disassembler.
- Proficient in high-level programming languages (C/C++, Java, Scala, Go, etc) and scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc).
- Knowledgeable with modern application and data structures.
- You’ve operated in a DevOps culture, burning down a backlog with your peers and delivering iterative value towards a big picture business outcome.
- You’ve been singularly responsible for the architecture, design, development, and implementation of a single security solution in a professional context.
- Strong, well-rounded background in host, network, and application security.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and network services, such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Expertise with one or more interpreted programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- You have strong opinions, but you know when to give and collaborate with your peers and your clients.
- Experience or exposure to AWS, GCP, or Azure cloud environments.
- Knowledge of anti-malware and other security solutions.
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Unlimited leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave.)
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Available