Threat Intelligence Analyst
Operations | Remote | Full Time
Redacted is a cyber risk management firm in stealth mode. We work with executives and corporate boards to manage cyber risk.
As our Threat Intelligence Analyst, you’ll be turning data into intelligence used by our operators, advisors, and clients to solve the problem by quickly identifying and analyzing threats that aim to collect sensitive/proprietary information or disrupt client business. We are looking for someone that loves hunting for bad guys, analyzing their malware and developing new signatures or methodologies to track their activity. This position is full time and will report directly to the executive team.
Design, develop, and produce analytic products and risk reports based on geopolitical, demographic, and social data points
Lead analytic projects from start-to-finish including all aspects of data analysis and effectively communicating results to different audience types
Analyze malware, packets, alerts and logs for signs of malicious activity
Drive proactive identification of threats to the environment and rapid deployment of countermeasures
- Evaluate 3rd party intelligence and plug them into Redacted analysis systems
- Work closely with advisors and special projects to evaluate and understand new data
- Work closely with Redacted operations teams to help develop and optimize solutions
- Work with Front End developers to provide a responsive system for data analysis
- Troll the underground economy
- A passion for finding and eradicating malicious activity and a desire to make life hard for the bad guys
Experience developing, collecting and analyzing threat intelligence
Strong background in malware analysis, intrusion detection and threat intelligence
5+ Years Experience in Security
Experience writing analysis tools in C, Python, Node.JS, Golang, or equivalent language
Experience in cyber intelligence analytic methodologies such as Kill Chain, Diamond Model, threat modeling
Experience with TCP/IP networking, and networking services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc
- You know what makes a fruit a fruit and not a vegetable and have a strong opinion on corn.
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy
- Competitive retirement plans to help you plan for the future
- Take time off when you need it
- Among others...
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.