General & Administrative | REMOTE - US | Full Time
[redacted] is the mission-driven cloud security company for organizations that want to level the playing field against attackers. Our state-of-the-art platform and advanced threat intelligence and response capabilities, delivered by the world's top security experts, disrupt adversaries and protect our clients’ businesses.
We deliver organizations of all sizes layered defense and orchestrated response through a packaged suite of security technologies and services designed to address the full spectrum of cybersecurity needs.
[redacted] was founded in 2015 by a team with deep government and private sector experience and is backed by Ten Eleven Ventures, Valor Equity Partners, Vy Capital, and SVB Capital.
Redacted, Inc. is building out its finance team and is looking for a Staff Accountant. You will have responsibility for the general functions of our operational accounting needs. You will work cross-functionally with internal teams including business units, IT, HR and customers.
Redacted, Inc. currently utilizes QuickBooks Online, bill.com and Expensify and will evaluate potential system upgrades (e.g., NetSuite and Avalara) during this calendar year. Experience with some or all of these systems is preferred.
- Own the accounts receivable function. Work with the internal business units to generate invoices. Collaborate with customers to apply payments received and manage collections as needed
- Manage the review of expense reports, including client reimbursable expenses
- Utilize bill.com for processing accounts payable invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of credit card accounts and their transactions
- Prepare and remit sales taxes reports on a monthly or quarterly basis as needed
- Potentially process payroll and related journal entries (prior experience required)
- Assist with month-end close activities and journal entries including revenue recognition, commissions, prepaid expenses and accruals
- Assist in preparing schedules for audit and tax returns with external firms
- Support the internal company with relevant financial requests, inquiries
- History of invoicing customers required
- Familiar with common sales tax needs
- Ability to interact with internal teams and customer representatives to create/process customer invoices
- Some experience with revenue recognition and deferred revenue desired
- Must have experience with vendor payables and employee expense reports
- Solid Excel skills to generate reports, including Pivot Tables and XLOOKUP
- Must have worked directly with an ERP system (e.g., QuickBooks, NetSuite, etc.)
- Self-starting and independent with solid analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting strongly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of accounting experience
- Experience with, or strong desire to support, software system conversion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working with technology or services company is desired
- Must be knowledgeable of fundamental GAAP principles
- Previous experience with SAAS is a plus
- Preferred but not required, knowledge of Concur
- Searching for a team member with a willingness to learn, positive attitude and healthy sense of humor
- We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
- Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- 401k plan to help you plan for the future.
- 100% remote position with a generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Flexible leave policy - take time off when you need it.
- Competitive parental leave policy (up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave.)
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.
Salary range for CO-based applicants: 36-200k based on experience