Senior Consultant, Security
Professional Services | Remote - Singapore | Full Time
[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
You are a cybersecurity professional who will be applying software engineering skillset to implement a wide range of solutions across our enterprise clients, both on-premise and in the cloud. You will be working with the world’s best, leading the response to the attacker, and protecting global financial, civil aviation, and defense institutions.
- Build and/or integrate automated security controls, applying them to each step in the software development lifecycle.
- Write infrastructure as code to support, promote, and enforce security policy.
- Assist users and teams in adopting your security controls and supporting infrastructure.
- Perform in-depth code reviews to enforce, monitor, and improve the application of security controls.
- In collaboration with [redacted] elite operators, implement counter-measures stemming from the results of vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Act as team lead on engagements, ensuring the delivery team is collectively delivering to customer expectations.
- At least 10 years professional experience collectively as a DevOps engineer, software engineer, and cybersecurity professional.
- At least 5 years of experience as a cybersecurity professional.
- At least 2 years in professional services consulting delivering value directly to customers, or demonstrated experience delivering to internal customers.
- You’ve operated in a DevOps culture, burning down a backlog with your peers and delivering iterative value towards a big picture business outcome.
- You exercise good Agile hygiene.
- You’ve been singularly responsible for the architecture, design, development, and implementation of a single security solution in a professional context.
- You have a security foundation in either AWS, GCP, or Azure. You’ve implemented security controls as code.
- Strong, well-rounded background in host, network, and application security.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and network services, such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of internet security issues and the threat landscape.
- Expertise with one or more interpreted programming languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- You have strong opinions, but you know when to give and collaborate with your peers and your clients.
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.