Professional Services | Remote - Singapore | Full Time
[redacted]’s cybersecurity capabilities hail from commercial & cyber security industries and government intelligence & defense agencies. Our staff has defended Global Fortune 50 companies, start ups and critical government systems alike.
We combine our experience, expertise and unique training to ensure our clients are able to operate securely and can respond accordingly to ensure business continuity with minimal impact to their operations, staff, partners or clients. We recognize that in cybersecurity one solution does not fit all. We collaborate with our clients to prioritize business needs and ensure success with the most relevant security controls.
Doing the right thing is not optional. Extending our ingenuity to empower our clients is in our DNA.
You have extensive subject matter experience and business acumen. You are part of the company's leadership team taking on both delivery responsibility and critical roles in growing the business. You are responsible for converting net new or existing business into high degrees of client satisfaction. You have experience and high-level business / industry relationships that results in high-impact, revenue generating account growth.
You are capable of leading large teams while providing deep subject matter expertise and business strategy necessary to ensure quality delivery.
- Play an active role in business development and pre-sales
- Select resources for delivery of an engagement
- Work in close proximity with the customers, account team, and the delivery team to identify business-related problems and present outcome-based solutions
- Provide domain and business subject matter expertise and acumen internally and to customers
- Provide direct consulting services to customer
- Provide billing consultants on projects with guidance related to the engagements and customers they are working with and on behalf of
- Responsible for ensuring that all solutions are delivered in a manner that is quality-driven, meets internal standards, and the expectations of the customer
- Build and maintain contacts and relationships with customers to drive lasting account growth
- Responsible for the mentoring and training of junior consultants (e.g. Seniors, Consultants, Associate Consultants etc.)
- Actively participate in the development of internal standards, processes, procedures, methodology, and services
- Develop thought leadership within the firm, writing papers, speaking at conferences and producing case studies
- Travel up to 50%.
- At least 5 years leading engagements for enterprise-IT customers, delivering security-related solutions.
- At least 20 years experience as a security practitioner in a leadership position
- You’ve operated in big IT environments; you understand how to manage multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- You have strong opinions, you can be tough on clients, but you also know when to give.
- You believe in the mission, like we do.
We’re focused on creating the best experience for you through a holistic approach to benefits and perks. We work hard to make sure you have the best care and resources to thrive at all stages of your life, both inside and outside of Redacted.
Here’s a snapshot of some of the benefits we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Generous home office and monthly internet reimbursements.
- Pre-tax savings plans for health care, public transportation, and parking expenses.
- Short-term and long-term disability benefits and life insurance.
- Wellness program that provides monthly points that can be used for mind, body, and soul activities, discounts, and gift certificates.
Redacted is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Redacted will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment in a manner consistent with applicable laws.